Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Father's day

Father's Day is coming up quick and we all know that it is important to buy dad something. But when did father's day become so commercial?  I remember getting my dad a tie or socks or whatever and he liked it. But this time around what do I get my dad that isn't cheese. Well I could get him a superman action figure. Or batman. I don't know. I have found that as the years go on Father's day has kind of lost all meaning. I mean sure the theme is still there but what does Father's Day mean to people know? Is it supposed to be special or not? Do you feel obligated to get a card or not? As Father's day gets closer I still haven't gotten my dad anything. Does Father's day ever get old for some people? I don't know. But there are a lot of things that I don't know.

Question of the day: What does Father's Day mean to you?

Challenge of the day: Write a letter to your dad telling him how you feel

No comments:

Post a Comment