Monday, March 11, 2013

Boyfriends

OK ladies here is the subject we all love to talk about. I think having a boyfriend can be a blessing and a curse because when you are dating a guy we have this feeling that comes over us and makes us want to make sure that he is taken care of before we take care of yourselves. But when is it OK to tell our guys take care of me now? All the time. When my feet hurt I ask my man to rub them for me and he does or he will rub my back. But then there are times where I look at him and think why did i say yes when he asked me out? But then that love shines through and i look at him and think that's why. When we look at our guy we want to make sure that they are happy with the way we look and carry ourselves. But at the same time we have to make sure we are happy at the same time. As a couple we need to put our pride aside and let love take over. When we talk to our man we need to tell him how we feel about a certain situation and we need to mean it. There are times when we need to treat our men like little kids. Here is another story. On Saturday I got mad at my boyfriend and told him to go into time out. And he did. See a little kid and I had to do the same thing yesterday. Boyfriends can be a pain but they can be sweet and kind at the same time. Mine buys me a rose every time he buys a lottery ticket. It means a lot when he tries and it should mean a lot to you when your man tries. Now matter how hard we try we can't change them and make them the way we want them to be. So ladies let's help our guys understand how we feel by talking to them and not arguing with them.

Challenge of the day: Write a love letter to your guy and let him read it
Question of the day: Do you think writing love letters are good or bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment