Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Finding peace

Finding peace within one's life is not an easy task to accomplish. You have to be able to look at yourself and see what you want to change for the better. For me it's telling a guy that I am happily dating someone and no you can't have my number. Or telling a guy friend no you can't come over. I think finding peace with your past is also important because there are people who still hold on to it. And I am one of them. My boyfriend has told me to let it go and live for now. Well that theory is easy to do if you know how. I have tried to let go and not look back but it's not easy. Are there people out there with the same problem as me? I'm sure there is. But when do we say enough is enough? When do we say I will never look back again? Is it easy? Is it good for our minds and hearts? I don't know. But I want to be able to find peace without being a snob about it. For example, when you tell some one you have found peace they look at you like you are better then them or they don't believe you.  For some people finding peace is so easy that they never look back but for others it is so hard that they have trouble in their face. What is the secret to finding peace you ask? I will let you know when I find it. I guess it could be found in a good book or in music. But finding peace means you have to be OK with letting go completely. And I think that's OK. I will do it. But until then I am still looking for it.

Question of the day: When was the last time you found peace?
Challenge of the day: Let go of your past and move forward

No comments:

Post a Comment