Monday, September 30, 2013

Pets

I think having a pet as an only child has taught me to be more happy. When you have a pet you find that having some one to run to the door every day is nice. Plus did you know that having a pet helps lower stress? I have a cat named Salem and he has been such a joy in my family. He plays with us and he even lays on the arm rest of a chair next to me or my grandmother and "helps" us read. Sure he gets loud but that's only because he wants his food right then and there. He will even wait for my grandmother to change his box before he uses it again. He is the type of pet that is good for my family because when my mom comes home from work he purrs nice and soft for her that way all the stress she has just goes away. And our cat likes to have his armpits rubbed. Yes you read that correctly. He will roll on his back and lift his front legs in the air over his head and waits for you to rub his armpits. Cute I know. Anyway back to the subject at hand. When you have a pet you can talk to them about your day without them judging you or talking back. They are there to love you. I don't get way people hurt their pets. What did they do to deserve it? They did nothing! They are here to love us and play with us. Pets are not here to get hurt. I think people who do that don't deserve to have a cute dog or cat or any other pet. Be kind to your pet they only want you to be happy after a long day of work.

Question of the day: What kind of pet do you have? And if you wanted one what would you get?

Challenge of the day: Donate to your local pet shelter every time some one asks.

No comments:

Post a Comment