Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Challenges

I have started a reading challenge for myself. I just started yesterday. Today is day 2 of my challenge. So far I am doing well. See the challenge is for me to finish my books to read list and so far I have a lot of things crossed off that list. Once that is done my next challenge is going to be to read all the books that I have bought. I think I can do it. As I am writing this I am thinking about how so many people challenge themselves to something in their lives. I think challenges can be a good thing if you are smart. Sure there have been challenges that are just plain stupid, but we can do good things if we try. It should be interesting to see how long it takes for me to finish this challenge. What do you think of challenges? I have never seen a challenge that was meant to make people think or make people make a good change. I was thinking about making a shirt that was going to boycott Sea World and see how many people take up this challenge. I never thought that I would think about making a shirt that was to boycott Sea World. So now I am thinking about two challenges. I know I won't get a response but it would be fun to see what people think of challenges. Maybe there is a reason why people hardly do challenges. I think it's because people don't know what is going to happen once they start one. I think also think it's because people want to but don't have the time or think they are silly to begin with. I hope that people start making challenges that they can do and feel good about it. So good luck to those who are going to start a challenge. Please let me know how it is going.

Question of the day: What do you think about challenges?

Challenge of the day: Start one challenge that sounds good to you and let me know about it please.

No comments:

Post a Comment