Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Clarity

Clarity is something that every one needs in their life. You may not know it at the time but you do. There are times when we have to stop and look at ourselves and say when do I get to relax without worrying about other people. It's easy to say I need time to myself but when you do get time to yourself what do you do? Well there are some people who make sure that the house work gets done or clothes get washed. But when do you just get to lay in bed without having to make sure the house is clean or the clothes are clean? All we seem to do is work. When we do get days off we need to go to the beach and just listen to the waves crashing against the shore. Or we need to have a movie marathon of your favorite movies. I watch TV until I get tired and then I get some sleep. We need to make sure our relationships have clarity as well because things can be said and they can be hurtful towards that person. When we don't express our thoughts to that person they can't help us fix it. But at the same time when is it OK not to express how we want our clarity? We need to make sure that the clarity is what we want in our lives because we never know how it will work with us at that moment in time. So what can we do to make sure we clarify ourselves and our lives? Well I hate to say it I don't have the answer to that question. I think it takes time to make sure you know what you want to say and do with your time. Clarity doesn't come over night this much I know. I also know that you need to be able to tell the difference between your world and the real world. You need to be able to stop and say I don't want to continue to push myself over the edge everything I do something wrong. But when you stop and meditate then the clarity shows up. I don't know when clarity will show up for me or you but if we work on it then one day we will be able to say I did it on my own. So here is a toast to clarity may it bring us want we hoped for.

Challenge of the day: Stop and think about what clarity means to you.
Question of the day: Does clarity help at all or is it fake?

No comments:

Post a Comment