Friday, February 22, 2013

Why?

Why is the question we always ask ourselves when nothing goes our way. We seem to always look for the answer when we are stuck in the famous Why question. At lunch today with my boyfriend I asked him the why question. His answer to my question was because I needed you in my life. My question was "Why me?" Sometimes we want the answer right after we ask ourselves this question and that is impossible because if we knew the answer in the first place we wouldn't be asking ourselves the question to begin with. So how do we keep ourselves from asking the "Why" question? Well there is no way that I know of. If there is then I would like to know how to keep myself from asking it as well. We can never be sure of how the answer will come to us. For some it comes to late or it comes right away. But sometimes it comes after we stop thinking about it. Being able to stop and think is a good way to kind of stale the question we keep asking each and every day. We will always ask ourselves why but at the end of the day isn't it obvious? As people we expect the answer to come quickly but when it doesn't we get upset and we move on. There is no shame on asking ourselves why do we do the things we do. So my question to you is this. When do we stop asking ourselves why?

Challenge of the day: For a month don't ask yourself the why question
Question of the day:  Do you ever ask yourself the why question at night?

No comments:

Post a Comment