Tuesday, February 12, 2013

When to let go of the past

Letting go of the past is never easy because we always think about it at one time or another. We think about it when we hear a song on the radio or when we see an old family photo. But how do we let go of the past when an ex is involved? I have found that the only way to let go is to not answer any text messages sent your way. Why let the pain back in when you want it to go away. The best advice I got was to not open the door for more pain and heartache. You never know how it will effect that person you are with at the time. Sure it is helpful when you tell that person because that way you both can help each other. When my ex texted me today I told me boyfriend about it and he called me and asked me what he wanted so I told him the truth. Was there any fighting or yelling between the two of us? No, because we both knew how to handle it. So I didn't text back. If you don't give that other person the power then you can live a happy life with the person you are with. Plus an ex should never be a friend. leave that person a lone and in the past. Sure all of this sounds like crap but you will find that it might be helpful to leave that ex alone. Sure you may want to text back is it worth it again? Do you really want your heart to get broken again? I know I wouldn't want that to happen to me. Plus my boyfriend would be every upset with me if I ever texted my ex back. Never get into a fight with your ex because that just tells them that you still have a thing for them when you really don't. Like I said before don't reply back to their text messages and then hopefully they will get the hint. And if they don't block their number. It worked for me.

Challenge of the day: Make a list of things that are different between your current and ex.
Question of the day: Should ex's become friends with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment