Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Heartbreak

Heartbreak is something that we all try to avoid if possible. When we get to that point of heartbreak we find ourselves at the cross-road we want to run away from. So what do we do if we reach that cross-roads? We think of the easiest way possible for us to heal faster and not slower. Heartbreak is always going to be there waiting for us to mess up or waiting for some one to hurt us in the process. But we can pick ourselves us and we can fix our own broken hearts by going on a trip or by going shopping. There are many ways to heal this broken heart but we forget that sometimes we need to be able to heal without the pain of remembering why it got broken to begin with. When we forget it heals. For the first time in our lives we are able to look back and say I was able to heal on my own. But we also get help from people we never knew wanted to help in the first place. When I met my boyfriend he and I were just friends. We knew each other but we never really talked one on one. So one day I was upset and he walked up to me and sat down and we just talked. Well I talked he listened because he felt bad. When my ex and I broke up I sent him a text message and once again he let me talk about my feelings and my broken heart. He was able to fix it just by listening to what I had to say. He didn't even judge me about my feelings. He is trying to make sure that my heart doesn't get broken again. So maybe the answer is simple. We need to find some one who will just listen without judging us and hold us when we cry and not say a word. We need to be able to find that right one who will help us with our problems. Maybe with a little help from our hearts we can find the  one who will help heal our broken hearts for good.

Challenge of the day: Heal your own broken heart by taking care of yourself
Question of the day: How are you able to heal your broken heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment