Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Boyfriends

Boyfriends can be a pain in a rear. I should know. My boyfriend and I almost broke up last night because we got into a fight over his speakers that cost over 200 dollars. Well needless to say during this argument I hung up on him over Skype. Which was a good thing because I need to cool down before there was cussing at each other. So I called him back and that's when I told him that I want to break up with him and I had to say it twice because he didn't hear me the first time. For he and I we act like a married couple already because we have known each other for 5 years and we have been dating for 10 soon to be 11 months. So yeah. But I told him that the only way I would stay was if he stepped up and be a man. And I kept telling him how I felt and that if he didn't like it well then tough. I had enough with the stress from my life and he wasn't making it any easier for me. Like my mom says boyfriends are like Dixie cups each one is different then the next. Well we didn't break up because I told him how I felt and he agreed to change for me after I kept telling him to do so.  Do I believe that he will change for me? I don't know if he will. I hope he does because I told him that when we have children his behavior will not be acceptable. And I told him that when we fight he has to sleep on the couch. He and I are both stubborn which is never good but he and I can work it out. So back to the topic at hand. Boyfriends. Who knew some of them can be a good guy? I was watching this show today and these guys were complete jerks to their girls. I wanted to go through the TV and hit them myself. I never thought that there were still good guys out there but there are we as women have to look for them. Sure we maybe pick from the bottom of the barrel but once we reach the top there maybe that one guy we have dreamed about ready to help you through anything. I am grateful to my  boyfriend everyday for taking the time and try to be that man I need from him. Then there are some boyfriends who need to take a chill pill. And trust me I've been there to. I know every woman has. I think guys need to be able to talk about their feelings more without the yelling, screaming, and the other crap that they do. So to the boyfriends out there be nice to your girl and help her out when she needs it.

Challenge of the day: Boyfriends for 3 months I want you to do something nice for your girl without complaining about it.
Question of the day: Do boyfriends ever want to change for the better?

No comments:

Post a Comment