Sunday, December 9, 2012

Ideas

Ideas can come from anywhere at any time and from any one. It is up to you to make it work for your plan. Not every one can come up with something on the spot but it is helpful if you take a deep breath and breath. I love the idea of how people like you and I can look at something and say how can I use that in every day life. The fact that we as humans can some how change the world is a good idea. It can happen but we have to make it happen. So here is my idea. My idea is that we start by taking our old clothes and giving them to those in need. The same thing goes for shoes and jewelry. Yes I know this sounds like a bad idea but think about it for a second. If you haven't worn it in years then put them in a trash bag and take it to the nearest clothing box or take it to goodwill. It is possible to change the world one step at a time. We just have to be able to help. I think that we can help those in need. If you go to the store and buy some food that's not on your list and take it to the local food bank and donate food to help them feed the homeless. And the same goes for the local animal shelter. Donate dog and cat food, blankets, bowls, toys, etc. It is possible to help out. I feel bad for the dogs and cats because they need a good home. My cat followed  my grandmother home from a walk one day and we have kept him ever since. So please help out.

Challenge of the day: For one month help out in your community and write out how you feel.
Question of the day: How will you be able to help out in your community and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment