Thursday, December 20, 2012

Work

Work can be a big pain. We all have the person we work with that gets on our nerves. Well I work with someone just like that. Ever since I started working at the airport near my house she has been on my case over the dumbest thing. I have told my boss about it and he has talked to her. Well that works up to a certain point. We all know how that is. Have you ever thought about walking up to that person and yelling at them? I have plenty of times. I even thought of throwing a pink highlighter at her forehead. But I am keeping my cool because she isn't worth it. And that includes my time. I know I am doing my job the right way. All I can say is never let that person see you stressed. I always to my boyfriend about my day because then I feel better about it. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has had to talk to some one about their day. It happens all the time. Like my mom says kill them with kindness or let it roll of your shoulders. I'm doing the second one or at least trying to do the second one. That's why when I get home from work I go on YouTube and listen to meditation music to feel better. And it does work. Then I take a nice warm shower. And I feel better. I think that there are some nice co-workers out there. You just have to be nice to them. Which is what I do. I love my job. And that's good because I think that doing what you love shouldn't make you chose between what you love and that person making you stressed. When that happens I take a deep breath and say OK she isn't going to get the best of me. Not now or ever. I will be the best worker I can be and I wish that for every one who reads this. All I can say is good luck at work and try to have a good day.

Challenge of the day: Write a letter to your co-worker and then burn it
Question of the day: Have you ever had a rude co-worker?

No comments:

Post a Comment