Thursday, December 20, 2012

Dating

Dating can be something easy to do or hard to do. It just depends on how you look at dating. I think that the whole point of dating is to find that special someone that you want to spend the rest of your life with. Dating is the  modern day courtship. If you do it the right way then that person will think you are special. If you do it the right way then your screwed. Dates are supposed to be fun not boring. For example. My boyfriend and I went on a double date with our friends. Fun right? Well the double date just happened to fall on Valentine's Day which was also our 2 month anniversary. Well the girls boyfriend let out this loud burp and guess what restaurant we went to? We went to Olive Garden. Well he let out a loud burp and the people around us stopped and started at us. My boyfriend and I covered our faces with our menus. We were so glad that night was over. My main rule for dating is never let out a loud burp on a date because that just ruins it. Dating shouldn't be gross for that person you are on a date with. I also think that both people should decided what to do on a date. My boyfriend and I talk about what we are going to do on a date. Sometimes we are getting food and bringing it home to watch a movie. Or we will go for a walk in the park. The date is what you make it. Never make it a night to forget always make it a night to remember. I try to have fun on a date when I'm not feeling well. And when I go out on a date I try to look good because I don't want to look like I just got out of bed. So dating is important when it comes to who you are as a person. Go on dates that will make the two of you to have fun and not feel like your bored after being there for five seconds. I like to go on dates with my boyfriend and he feels the same way. We make the dates into something fun and we always talk about it weeks before. That way we aren't sitting in the car asking each other well what do you want to do tonight. Never do that. Talk about it first. Have fun on your date.

Challenge of the day: With your special someone and decided to do something fun then write about it
Question of the day: What was your worst date ever? And what happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment