Friday, December 7, 2012

Relationships

When it comes to relationships it takes time to make them grow but when that happens it can either be broken or it can become more. I have found in my 23 years of life that they can work if you take the time to help it grow. I have been in relationships since I was in elementary school. And I have found that the only way to make it work is to be able to help the other person. By this I mean you have to be that support system they might not have in their life. My current boyfriend and I are working together to help each other out in this department. I am the only girlfriend he has had that cared about him the way I do. Yes he has an ex but what I have heard about her is not good. I am trying to teach him so to speak that it is OK to be able to say your sorry when you are wrong about something. When we have a little fight we go into our separate corners and they we come back out and talk it out. We never go to other people unless we have to. I have also found that Facebook has become a place where these fights originate. I think it is way to use to go there and write your feelings for the whole world to see and read. If you have a problem talk it out with that other person in a more mature way. Listen and then speak afterwards. I have seen couple's get into little fights and then tell other people about it hoping that some of them join their side. I tell my friends that when they are fighting talk it out before you tell other people about it. It just hurts their friends in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment