Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Friendships

These are things that can cause a lot of hurt and pain towards some one or every one. It is easy to get comfortable with people and talk about things in life that might be hurting you but what some people don't realize is that there are people who can use that against you in life. I have found that friends can be a pain in the you know what and that is sometimes true because you try turning to them for help when you need it the most and they can either blow you off or come to your aide. I have also found that friends have a need to talk about each other behind each others backs. Now I will confess I have done this before. Am I proud of it yes and no. Yes because I felt better about it and no because the other person would sometimes find out about it. I hardly talk to my friends for the simple fact that they have drama that comes with them. It is never easy trying to give advice to friends who you know might not take it and follow it through. I have given and received advice and I would either follow it or not that was up to me like it was up to them. Like I said before and I will say it again never ever put personal stuff on Facebook or have a fight over Facebook because that leads to nothing but trouble for you and the other party involved. And if you have something to say about your friends write in a journal and not on Facebook because that is never a good thing which is why I don't have a Facebook account and neither does my boyfriend. Also never start a fight between a friend because you never know what dirt they have on you to begin with. This is why I try not to talk about my life to my friends because you never know what could happen.

Challenge of the day: Write a letter to your friends telling them how you feel and then burn it
Question of the day: Is it good to keep secrets from your friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment