Monday, December 17, 2012

Fathers

Fathers can be easy to deal with but then there are those times where you just want to scream and kick them where it hurts. Well for me that is all the time with my dad. You see he and my mom are divorced so it can be very hard for  me. Anyway today my dad got my phone bill and it was very high so he called  me. Well I was busy talking to my mom and I told her to tell him that I was sleeping so she did. Well I called him back so he wouldn't have to bother me for the rest of the night. Well he got mad at me because of my phone bill so now I have to pay him $160.00. Well I was upset because he got mad at me. OK I'm sorry that I wanted to make sure that my house was still standing and that the  mail was brought it and that I wanted to make sure that my cat is OK. I was on a cruise and half the time I couldn't get service anyway. I wish I could just get my own phone. But I can't wait for my boyfriend and I to get our own plan. But sadly I don't know if that will ever happen. It might. But back to the subject. My boyfriends dad is really cool I can learn a lot from him. My neighbor is like my dad and that's only because I have known him for a long time. I think there are some cool dads out there that take the time to help and get to know their kids and that's important. It takes a dad to walk into Disney with his daughter and get sprinkled with pixie dust just for her. I wish I had a dad that never got mad at me for called me hurtful names. But that's my dad. Sure he has his moments where he is cool but i just want to hit him. I'm sure everyone has a dad who is a pain in the rear but isn't that what a dad does? I guess but I wish he would stop being a pain to me. So thanks dad for being you. Not.

Challenge of the day: Write a letter to your dad and tell him how you feel then burn it.
Question of the day: Do you think dads could be cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment