Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Feelings

Feelings are something that people can and cannot control. I have known people who start to become numb because of their feelings toward something or someone. I sometimes wish that I could become numb and stay that way but I know if I do my boyfriend won't like it. I think that if I write in my diary I will feel better and sometimes that's true but other times I need to just write a letter and burn it. I like to talk to my boyfriend about things that bother me and after I do that I feel better about whatever it is that's bothering me in my life. I think that every one needs to keep a journal just let out some steam or listen to some relaxation music. I could try yoga but that would hurt. Anyway back to the topic at hand. There are a lot of ways to control your feelings. Like I said write in a journal everyday. You could also try writing a letter and burn it. Also try talking to your family and see what they have to say about your day. I find that feelings should be expressed through art and in writing.  So to end this blog every one should express themselves in a good way.

Challenge of the day: Write in a journal and express your feelings in a good way. Also try art as well.

Question of the day: Do you think it's possible to block feelings out?

No comments:

Post a Comment