Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Music

Music has a way to make people feel good about their day. I started listening to classic rock when I was in middle school and to this day I still listen to it. I am 23 years old and I have seen Styx twice, REO Speedwagon twice, Night Ranger twice, Foreigner, and Journey. And my list is growing still. I think people who listen to music have a huge list of favorite songs that they like. I think I have two page list of favorite songs. Every time I hear a song that i like I have to sing along with it. Like right now I'm singing to a song that I like. I think music is the key to life. If every one just took the time to listen to their favorite songs then they will have a good day. This morning I listened to The Who Baba O'Riley and I felt better the rest of the morning. Music makes the difference in lives. If there were no sad songs then people wouldn't be able to cry to them. If there were no love songs when what would couples slow dance too? Music is the bridge that brings people together. We all need to take time to listen to our own play list every day. On the way home from any where and away from home. When I listen to my favorite song I jump on my bed and dance to it until the song is over. Then I feel so much better about day. I think even the bad singers should sing along with their favorite songs. I think it is so amazing how a song can make some one feel bad or better about something. I love music. It has such a presence in life. I want to dance the night away to my favorite song until I can't dance any more. I bet it does the same for you.

Challenge of the day: Listen to your favorite songs and dance to them for no reason
Question of the day: What is your favorite song and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment