Thursday, January 31, 2013

Finding the one

We all have that goal in life to finding the one. We know that person is out there but where? Sometimes that person is right in front of us. I met the one when I was at a technical school in Florida and I didn't know it at the time. So one year later I'm still with that person. Sometimes it takes us a while to figure out that what we want is not always there for us. We as humans must put aside our notions that the perfect person is out there. Not every one is perfect. We can help them be their full potential but at the end of the day we must make our standers not work against us. So when is it OK to let people know what we want out of a relationship? On a dating site maybe? Or how about when you are talking to your friends? Either way you have to make sure that you found the right one other wise you might be in trouble. So here is a quick story for you all. 54 years ago my grandparents met at work my grandmother wanted nothing to do with my grandfather. So she had coffee with him once and she still didn't fall in love with him. So 54 years later they are still married. I am the second oldest out of 5 grandchildren and 1 great-grandchild. They have 3 daughters also. So you see even when you don't like that person at first they may end up being the one for you. Never give up on finding that one person that makes you feel good about yourself. I found the one and I know he did to. So good luck to finding the one.

Challenge of the day: Don't give up on love
Question of the day: Do you think the one is out there?  

No comments:

Post a Comment