Friday, January 11, 2013

Start overs

Start overs I hear they are possible but can it be done? My friend has decided to start over with her life. She is now in a school with dorms and learning to become a nurse. I'm glad for her because she needed a start over. So I guess it is possible but you have to be willing to start over. Meaning you have to be able to decide either or not if you want to start over on something in your life. I have always wondered how it would feel to have that option of starting over. I guess I realized that when I met my boyfriend who I have been dating for 11 months. I have come to realize that I can start over with my love life. He has taught me that it is possible to start over with love. I often wondered what people want to start over with. Is it love? Work? What is it that makes people want to start over? I guess the only person that knows that is that person. I have read books where they teach you how to start over but can it happen? I guess it can. What do you think. Can you learn how to start over? And how long will it take you to start over again? I would love to learn how but I think it is possible to make that change on your own. Sure you can ask for help but at the end of the day can a book help you learn how to start over.

Challenge of the day: Make a list of things that you want to fix or start over on and see what happens when you do
Question of the day: Is it possible to start over on love?

No comments:

Post a Comment