Friday, January 4, 2013

What in the world?!

We all  have those moments where you say to ourselves what in the world. Well I can tell you I have had a moment like that. You see a friend of mine was going through a rough time with her ex. Well what happened was they broke up and then started going back out. The reason why they broke up in the first place was because he cheated on her. Now you would think that would be a good reason to stay away from him right? WRONG!!!!! Anyway they started going back out. And once again there were problems from the start. They would always fight over the dumbest thing ever. So the breaking point was when she shared a photo of him over Facebook. Well he didn't like that at all. So he got mad at her and started cursing her out over Facebook. Well she didn't like that. Sadly I was the one she called and she told me about it. Well you would think if some one told you not to call them for a week you would do it because you don't know if they are joking or not. Well that happened as well. Now they aren't speaking and neither are the other two people she was friends with. So basically four people aren't speaking to each other. This is what I told a friend of mine to tell my friend April's ex. "Grow up act like an adult. Facebook should never be used to start or end a fight. What happens between the two of you should stay that way. Never bring other people into it." I said some other things but I can't remember. Now if you are like me you would say the same thing. So I told April the same thing and she wasn't happy about it. So I told her that's how my boyfriend and I feel about all of this. Anyway needless to stay she might be mad at me. Do I care? Not really because I'm trying to take care of myself and I'm trying to help my family and the same thing goes for my boyfriend. Now what would you have done in this situation? You probably would have done the same thing. So thank you all for being so understanding to this story.

Challenge of the day: Was there a time when you had to stop something bad from happening?
Question of the day: If you could end a fight right now how would you handle it like an adult?

No comments:

Post a Comment