Thursday, January 3, 2013

Pictures

Like the saying goes a picture is worth a thousand words. And that is true but a picture can also bring some good and some bad memories to it. I had photos of my ex from high school and I threw them out because I didn't want to be reminded of the pain I went through with him. But at the same time I have photos of when I was growing up. I look at those and I see happy times. Each photo is worth something. I know there are some of you who look at a photo and say "what was I thinking wearing that?" Trust me I have thought the same thing. I will look at a photo of myself and go what was I thinking or I look fat. Each person says that all the time. But when we show other people they tell us how we look good in that photo. I think it is important to remember that when we take that photo that same photo is telling us how much we had at the time when it was taken. So really we shouldn't have to be concerned how we looked at the time. When we look at a family photo we see how much we have changed over the years. I think it is important to have a family photo taken because you will want to be able to look back on that photo and see how much your kids have grown. I'm still hoping that my boyfriend's family gets a new family photo taken because I know I will be apart of that special day. I think photos should be kept as a reminder that life is some thing to remember people by. Because you never know when you might want to take a walk down memory lane.

Challenge of the day: Gather as many photos as you can and put them all on a poster board and laminate it. As a reminder of life.

Question of the day: What moment in life would you capture with a camera?

No comments:

Post a Comment