Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Stress

When stress enters our lives we know or don't know how to handle it. We feel like we are falling out of the sky and we don't know how we are going to land. We think we might fall on our faces and we might not be able to get back up by ourselves. When we get stressed out we find ourselves in a world where we don't know if we will get over the stress. So what do we do in the mean time? Some of us drink, smoke, whatever. I talk to my boyfriend because I know he will make me feel better about whatever is bothering me at the time and then I cry I feel better then to. Naps are good as well. They say that if you have a pet your stress levels will go down because they greet you at the door and they make sure that you are OK. I have also tried reading a book when I am stressed and it does work because your mind gets into the book. I have heard that when you meditate you start to feel better about your world. So when can you say enough is enough to all the stress that hurts you in life? I think that a little stress is good but sometimes that little stress becomes to big to handle on your own and you need help trying to figure out how to handle it. So can you trust some one to help you with all of the stress? I'm sure there is some on who is trust worthy but you never know what that person might say to other people. I write how I feel in a journal and it goes away. So don't let stress get the better of you in this life.

Challenge of the day: How do you handle stress?
Question of the day: Can stress be good or bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment