Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Communication

I have found that in most relationships communication is or was never there in the beginning of said relationship. I think it is very important to have communication in a relationship because both of you need to be able to talk about things that are bothering you. It is or can be bad for the both of you in the end. Not all relationships are going to start out perfect. Sure some of them do but in the end something happens and it gets broken. If couples took the time to fix their relationships in a good way cheating and all this other stuff wouldn't be happening. It's all about trust and communication. My boyfriend and I have both decided that we need to talk about what is bothering us. Sure I'm the one doing most of the talking because his ex never did any of this with him. I'm trying to show him that it's OK to talk about what is on your mind. Sure he and I have our ups and downs what couple doesn't but he and I are getting to the point where we are losing that communication and we might get a workbook that will help us out with our relationship. He and I have tried everything but we keep forgetting the most important thing. Communication. Like my grandmother says if you don't use it you lose it. And that is so true. He and I aren't perfect but we are trying to fix it as a team. Sure you could go see a couple's counselor but that would cost a lot of money. Here are some easy steps for you and your partner.

1) Talk about your feelings when you are upset
2) Listen to what the other person has to say before you interrupt.
3) Talk don't yell
4) Go into separate rooms then come out and talk it out.
5)Never go to bed angry
6) Be loving to the other person
and the last one is.......
7) ALWAYS SAY YOUR SORRY!!!

I hope these help all of you out.

Challenge of the day: Find a workbook that the two of you can do and stick to it.
Question of the day: How important is communication to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment