Monday, January 14, 2013

Ex-boyfriends vs Ex-friends

OK so we have all been there the ex-boyfriend or ex-friend. What is a person to do when you are stuck in the middle and have to chose between the two? Well you do what any person who do don't chose. I know it sounds bad but if you think it about that's two less people you have to worry about in life. Like I used to tell my friends your health is what's important not their feelings. Sure it's OK to have feelings but where do they get you? Either into trouble or into a state of sadness. Not every one is going to like the decisions you make but it's your life not theirs. They have no right to tell you what to do. Yes, they can give you advice but it's up to you to take it or leave it. Either way some one is going to get their feelings hurt. And it's going to be yours. Having an ex-boyfriend is OK as long as he respects your personal space. And the same goes for the ex-friend. I think the only time it's OK to talk about them is when you have a journal. I keep all of my thoughts in it. I don't think it's fair to end a relationship just because some one doesn't chose between the people who care and the person you date. It shouldn't be that bad but it is. What I don't get is how some one looks at you with a straight face and tells you that you have to pick. In my case it was over the phone. But in the end he made that decision for me. So which is worse the ex-boyfriend or the ex-friend? I say both because you never know what they might say or do to you.

Challenge of the day: Write a letter to your ex-boyfriend and ex-friend and tell them how you feel without sending it. Just ripe it up into tiny pieces.

Question of the day: Do you have an ex-friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment