Thursday, January 24, 2013

Believe in yourself and each other

When it comes to believing in yourself and each other it can be hard because a lot depends on how you handle things in life. When you tell yourself that you can do it on your own you start to think it. A lot of people have this problem and I am one of them. But when it comes to believing in each other that can be like pushing a mountain with one hand. As a couple it is important to make sure that both of you are comfortable with each other and with the situation. If you can sit down and talk about what is bothering the of you without getting into a big fight then that means you have accomplished something big in the relationship. If you keep telling yourself that you can change a little thing with yourself then you accomplished something big within your own life. How hard is it really to make a small change in your life? I mean doesn't every one at least try? Well for some people it can be hard but for others it's easy. I am trying to make a small change but taking care of my skin more and my health. I never knew how it would feel to make this small change but now I see that it can be done with a little reminder and help. My boyfriend and I have come to realize that when we believe in each other we become more at ease with what we are doing in our lives. So how can people like he and i make sure we stay on this path of small change? We keep telling ourselves that we can do it. So keep up the small change craze and help those you love with the small change as well.

Challenge of the day: Make a list of small changes you want to make and follow them
Question of the day: Do you think small changes are possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment