Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Taking care of one's self

I have found that if you take care of yourself you will feel better about yourself. I have been trying to take care of myself by washing my face and making sure that my skin is healthy as well. I know its not easy to  do that all the time but I'm trying to make sure that I'm some what healthy. I used to look in the mirror and tell myself that I look horrible and I would always put myself down. And that wasn't good no one should do that to themselves. I have found that if you keep telling yourself you can do it then you will find more confidence. And that is the key to being happy and taking care of yourself. All you have to do is make a list of words that mean something to you and print them. The next step is to put that list some where, where you can see it every morning and repeat those words to yourself. Then you will start to believe them and you will feel better. That was one way another way is to go out after work every night and walk around the block and you will feel some what better with that. But the thing with that is you have to do it every night. Drink more water! Write down steps that are easy for you to do and then just do them. I have a list and I will share it with you.

1) Tell myself that I am pretty
2) Write in my journal every night
3) Talk about what I'm feeling with my boyfriend
4)  Eat more healthy foods (or at least try to)
5) Take better care of my skin

Well that's my list. I might add more. If you make a list then you can take one more step into taking care of yourself. Not every one takes good care of themselves.

Challenge of the day: Make a list of things you can do to take better care of yourself and make a list of words that mean something to you.
Question of the day: Do you think it's important to take care of yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment