Tuesday, January 22, 2013

How to handle friends

Friends are a part of life that never gets easy. They have their options and they like to speak them. I have found that if you have a friend who doesn't like your boyfriend or your other friend then you some how deal with it in  your own way. So how do you deal with the back and forth between friends? You back out slowly and carefully. I have tried to handle friends with a scene of I don't know how to say it but I have told my friends to handle it in a mature way not like children. How is that that some times you are the adult trying to make peace with everything. When is it time to give up on helping them make peace with the ones they hate? I have told my friends that they have to handle their problems in a mature way and leave their friends out of their problems. If you have a problem go to your mom or dad or both. If you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend go to them. Just handle it in your own way. It can be hard to tell them how you feel because they won't like it but that's OK because that's how you feel. I had to do that and both of  my friends didn't like it. Oh well is what I have to say. You h ave to be able to know when to step back and do you. Friends come and go but family is always there to have your back. I never thought it would come down to just being me and boyfriend but that's OK because he and I are trying to stay away from the drama and we are trying to become a good couple. So how do you tell your friends that you don't care? You tell them.

Challenge of the day: If you are going through a rough time with friends tell them how YOU feel.
Question of the day: Do you wish like you could scream all day when your friends bother you?

No comments:

Post a Comment