Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Dancing

So we all think that we are good dancers and I'm sure that's true but if you think about we are good dancers in our own minds. When I dance all I do is jump around and get dizzy. Or I almost fall of the bed because I'm dancing to a song I like. So really it is fun but painful because you can hit a hall or step on some one's foot by mistake. None of my guy friends that I used to talk to in High School danced because it wasn't cool to them. Well that's fine with me but I still had a great time. Dancing is a way to let loose and have fun and not think about your crazy day at work or at home.The stress just seems to melt away from you. So the argument could also be said that it can help you release stress from every day life. When you dance you feel like the world is not there because afterwards you feel some what better until a new song comes on. When I dance to make sure it's to songs that I like and I want to make sure I can feel better afterwards. Weddings are fun because them every one thinks that they can dance after a few drinks. That's why when I get married my dance party is going to be at  my in-laws. That way no one can leave drunk. Dancing should never be done on the stairs or a wet floor because you can hurt yourself. I knew some one who did that. So dance people have fun but be smart about it at the same time.

Challenge of the day: Make a list of songs you like and just dance
Question of the day: How many songs do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment