Wednesday, January 16, 2013

How to mend a broken heart

They say time heals all wounds but some how I find that hard to believe because when you get a broken heart you find that the only person you can trust is you. Sure you have family and friends but what do you do if no one wants to hear it? I say make something that expresses how you feel and hang it up somewhere for every one to see. I have read a self-help book just so I can fix my broken heart. Every one coupes with things differently. I have found that when you work on it yourself it can either be good or bad. I had help but in the end it took a long time to fix it. I'm not saying that you should listen to everyone what I'm saying is do the things you love to do without being questioned about it. Or go on a cruise for two weeks. Do something different. I went to Sea World here in Orlando, FL for the day and I felt a little bit better. But do what you want to do I'm just giving an example. A friend of mine called me one day and told me her problems and I told her that she had to move on because thinking about it wasn't good for her. I think that if you think about for more than a week then you need to find something that will make you forget about that bad thing. Your heart is important so take good care of it. Your health is important as well. Never put yourself or your heart through so much stress. A little stress is good but to much of it can be very bad for your health. So here are some steps to try to mend your broken heart.

1) Listen to the songs of the 80's you will be amazed. It works for me
2) Go on a trip for two weeks. You will feel better
3) Write a poem about how you feel
4) Dance on your bed to one song from The Who
5) Make a list of words that will make you feel better
6) Go out with friends after a long week at work

I hope some if not all of these things help.

Challenge of the day: Write these steps down and add more and just do them
Question of the day: How do you mend a broken heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment