Thursday, January 10, 2013

How to love yourself

Loving yourself can sound weird but some how it can be possible. I have a hard time doing this because when I look at  myself in a mirror I don't see a pretty person. But it helps when you have some one who cares about your feelings. I am trying to tell myself that I do have worth. How can you do the same? Well it's easy. In my last blog I wrote down steps for you all to try and I will tell you to stick with it. So here are some more steps that you can try.

1) Tell yourself every day that you have worth
2) Don't give up on yourself or life
3) Go on a vacation just by yourself and have fun with it
4) Don't call yourself bad names
5) Always look at yourself in a good way

Now I know that these sound stupid but some how I think these might work. You just have to work on them everyday. It will be hard trust me I know but you can do it. I am still working on this and it can be hard because you will have days were you will feel bad about the way you look and then there will be days where you feel great. I'm trying to have more days that are great and that is the key to all of this. Have more great days. I hope that when you try to follow these steps you will see how much of a difference it will make.

Challenge of the day: Tell yourself that you can make yet another difference
Question of the day: How will you change the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment