Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Decorating

Decorating is something that can be good for people. I say that because some times we all need a change. It helps when you know what you want and how you want it. But it also helps if you know what your idea is and how you want it to look. Right now I'm in the process of trying to redecorate my boyfriend's room. Key word trying. I got one wall done and that's it. I think decorating is something that should clear the mind and help people tape into their creative side. I think decorating is a good way to express oneself. In life you have to be able to express yourself without feeling bad and that's why you have decorate yourself and where you live. I have always wanted to decorate my room the way I want to and I just might do that. I think decorating is a good way to be able to have fun with what you have in front of you.

Challenge of the day: Find a room a make your own
Question of the day: If you could redecorate something what would it be

No comments:

Post a Comment